Men's Health Community
Effect of musterbation on my look and health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

i am 23  years old  and have been muster bating for  last 6 years ,  i  was pretty healthy  man with 6 feet height and good  body , now problem is that  

1-My belly and overall body has enlarged like a married man   just like this

http://www.mh.co.za/sites/mh.co.za/files/belly2.jpg

So now
1-- if i leave musterbation how can i get my look back as 23 years old Young Boy
2-- any effect of musterbation on  my married life as i am getting married soon  
Hi Buddy, You over nasturbate dont you like 3 times or more a day, is this correct?
no i do it 2-3 times  a week .  once after 2-3 days  but its been 6 years that took me to  current situation , did you see the pic  i mentioned in the post ?

i am just like this  now .. Please   can u help me . ?
Hi Buddy, What is your life style, what amouts do you eat, and do you get out and exercise, you look like your a couch potato with to much TV, if thats correct then you need a lifestyle change.
Am I close?
   Yes, I fully agree with NOHARD, all that you need to do is to take only healthy food and do moderate exercise. A dietitian  will be able to guide you properly.

Solace
i am computer science  professional  16 hours with my laptop ,   dont each much  at all (3 times regular food with tea thats it ) but   did never go to exercise  or to play games , internet is all about my life .. Please  can you suggest me some   online resource that can suggest me  some specific exercise to get rid of this situation . and if i do exercise will i get my old look back ?
   Google for Surya Namaskar  follow the guide lines and enjoy good health.It helps to increase Vit D levels, improve lymph system for uptake of fat and fat soluble vitamins.
Good luck for your marriage.
Solace  
hi , this looks great exercise really  nice one  just watched video .   i m  very much sure it will work for  me . thanks a lot friend for such an awesome tip  . this is for sure the best answer  i could have . Thanks a lot .
Hi Buddy, So you sit at a computer 16 hours a day, some would say how sad, if this is not for your work, but even if so not a good way to go, try some way of getting this time down to 10 hours max, the scren is not doing you any good, your body needs exercise and if its sunny get out there to drive away S.A.D, beleave it or not our bodys crave the sun builds up our vitamin D its the only way we can get and its good for your sex life, get out walking the should clear the cob webs out of your brain box, get out swimming, walking and swimming are about the best two things we can do, and when it come to eating for get fast foods or junk foods, always pick the healthy choice.
But this is not the easy way out it will need you to get out there and start a healthy life, to do this, it will take,
Self discipline,
Self control,
Breaking bad habits,
Try and be positive to your body, as we only get one.
And this, look masturbating 2/3 times a week is not bad for you and should not effect your married life, if fact its keeping you system ticking over.
Good Luck
Thank u very much for your advice , i really got some  good ideas to get rid of this situation  and of course would practice these.
  Hi, I hope you are well. If I were masturbating 2-3 a day, I would not be writing you, I'd probably be in the hospital or dead. I have found that masturbating frequently has caused me nausea with a very small appetite and panic attacks, the shakes and jitters. The result caused me to be underweight. As a friend to your problem, I would talk to a Dr/ psychologist. Be completely honest to the Dr. so he/ she can help you and perhaps prescribe a medication. If you are weaned off masturbation you will see the possibility of understanding your greater potential without it. I am not saying that masturbation shouldn't be practiced as it is a natural thing to learn about sex from one's self. It also appears that you are young enough to take up a fitness program such as weight lifting. For your stomache fat, running is the best remedy to get rid of it.  Sex is a great and wonderful thing yet we need insight-WangFeather
Thanks a lot for advice , i do it  2 times a week not  on daily basis ..

i would definetly consult a doctor ...  so can i regain  through medicine  what i have lost  ?
Medicine is helpful as a means of adjusting. I can see where frequent masterbation (masturbation) can or has become a habit. I have often read that 2 x a week is perhaps proper however this would be bad or too much for me.  I really feel that modern medicine needs to approach this subject with all truth and needs to take an in depth study on various individuals. The common words from a Dr. is that masterbation (masturbation) is healthy, I believe this is BS as it does not apply to all people as it affects me differently (after-effects). Listen to your body. It is easy to feel lust however we must also look at ourselves and feel what our bodies are telling us for the answers. Science will yet have more to say.
  Hi Buddy, in my own experience, daily exercise, fitness and diet, eating well including a daily vitamin help to recover a person from mastubation's after-effects. However and regardless, I have seen how masturbation can make a man look aged almost beyond his idealistic belief, and IN WOMEN AS WELL. Take heed.   I realize that men (as I am) may want to choose carefully in a female mate since many of us don't care to USE women for SEX regarding our needs ONLY. So then we masturbate to pass these thoughts in our fantasies. I am not a saint in my heart however looking deeply and remaining physically active and in shape with weight training and other fitness activities, we can see OUR recovery from the moldiness that masturbation wreaks havoc regarding our bodies and OUR youth. This becomes an individual matter and our needs become judged and it brings about thought and choices-Always remember them-It's all about YOU and WISENESS. Being monogamous and masturbating to learn about ourselves to become greater lovers to our OWN mate may only further and deeper the honesty of the matter. Honor carefully-the gift for what is mindful and meaningful going fwd-FRIEND.