Ejaculation with headache
Lately and occasionally I am experiencing thumping headaches at precise moment of ejaculation so much so that I feel like I may pass out. Any suggestions? I'm 53 and this is a fairly recent experience which dose not occur at every ejaculation.
You may want to have your BP checked or it could just be a phenomenon.  My brother in law had the same thing for about a year and then it went away.  It isn't unheard of but I don't think the cause is known.  I would get the BP checked right away though.
Thanks, the little lady is getting a bit worried too and suggested half an asprin a day to ward off evil spirits :)
Eventually seen my local GP. My BP was up slightly, I was assured this is very common and is usually refered to as (Sex Headaches)but needs to check my BP in the near future.Hooroofornoo
We are married for 8 months my husband before marriage was masturbating and after marriage initially he fund masturbating better than sex, off late hes quit but the prob is he does not ejaculates in vagina he masturbates. Even if we have sex which lasts for 30 mins but he doesnt ejaculates . Plz suggest
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle