Men's Health Community
Ejaculation with headache
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ejaculation with headache

Lately and occasionally I am experiencing thumping headaches at precise moment of ejaculation so much so that I feel like I may pass out. Any suggestions? I'm 53 and this is a fairly recent experience which dose not occur at every ejaculation.
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
You may want to have your BP checked or it could just be a phenomenon.  My brother in law had the same thing for about a year and then it went away.  It isn't unheard of but I don't think the cause is known.  I would get the BP checked right away though.
Blank
Thanks, the little lady is getting a bit worried too and suggested half an asprin a day to ward off evil spirits :)
Blank
Eventually seen my local GP. My BP was up slightly, I was assured this is very common and is usually refered to as (Sex Headaches)but needs to check my BP in the near future.Hooroofornoo
Blank
We are married for 8 months my husband before marriage was masturbating and after marriage initially he fund masturbating better than sex, off late hes quit but the prob is he does not ejaculates in vagina he masturbates. Even if we have sex which lasts for 30 mins but he doesnt ejaculates . Plz suggest
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank