Men's Health Community
Embarasing ejaculation during doctor's exam. Help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I am required to have yearly physicals with the company I work for. The doctor makes me stay naked during the whole exam. Is that normal? He also spends a lot of time examening my penis, testicles, and looking through my pubic hair. I get erections easily anyway and produce precum easily too. I have asked for another doctor but they say he is the only one that can do the physical.

It's just so embarrassing standing their with an erection with fluid dripping out of my penis. Last year was the worst when he was sqeezing my penis looking for "nodules" I accidently ejaculated on the doctors hands. I really wish I could go to another doctor. Is this normal?
I have the tendency to become quite enlarged during a testicle examination but fortunately I have not become fully erect. During last years exam I, for the first time, found myself leaking quite a large amount of precum which continued before,during, and after. I, unusually, had not masturbated four days prior; therefore, I assume this was a contributing factor. Another mistake was the fact that I wore light gray CK boxer briefs which did nothing to hide the quite evident stains. When asked to remove my underwear halfway through the exam the doctor noticed my enlargement and leakage but said nothing. However, he did provide me with a tissue in order for me to swab my penis. Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. Have you tried masturbating right before an exam in order to perhaps reduce the anxiety level? The main thing here is not to forget the importance of a yearly exam. Although, quite embarrassing at the moment, never let this stop you from the physical itself. I go for this year's exam in three weeks and believe me I will not repeat the mistakes of last year.
I get hard every time I go in for an examination.  I got to the point that if I need to drop my pants for a doctor I just give him a "warning" first by letting him know that I get hard if the wind blows.  I had gone in for a prostate exam once and was taken by surprise to find out the pleasure that a man can experience by a brief prostate massage.  The doctor explained to me exactly what was taking place but before he could even finish the exam I had ejaculated all over the table I had been bent over. The doctor simply smiled and let me know it wasn't the first time it had happened.
But, about how doctors have reacted when I drop my pants and have a full on erection, if I mention it they just let me know it happens all the time so apparently it is more common than we think.
I've relocated four times and had four different doctors, all of whom have examined me fully naked during my annual physical, so I'm not sure this is not normal. One doctor asked if I masturbated and how often, which I though was over the top, but other than that, I'm OK in the buff as long as I get a complete exam.
My last doctor examined me fully naked everytime I had a physical.  I found it really embarassing at first, but quickly adjusted to it.  He has recently retired, and the doctor I see now has never even seen me with my shirt off.  I feel like you get a better quality exam when you have to undress for the whole exam.  At least it seems the doctor is interested in checking you over really well.  Wish I could find a doctor here in georgia that does it that way.  If anyone knows of one, let me know.
Please do masturbate before such checkup.There will be no problem.
Well, I had some pain in my groin area and believed it could possibly be a hernia.  I scheduled an appointment and my doctor was not in that day so I scheduled with another physician (male).  When I checked in, I told them I didn't know who I was seeing since my normal doctor was not in.  They told me I was scheduled for the other doctor, but he used a nurse practiotioner, which I didn't know.  When they told me I would be seeing Kim so-and-so, my heart just started racing.  I was terrified my blood pressure would be through the roof and would have to fess up that it was because I was nervous about dropping my pants infront of her.  So, I just kept hoping it was some middle-aged or older unattractive NP.  Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), this beautiful younger woman walked in (probably early 30's.  I am in my early 30's also.  She checked my abdomen, etc... then got to the pants coming down.  When she told me she needed me to drop my pants, you could tell she felt for me.  I am sure she has caused an erection or two and she probably knows it.  Fortunately I was able to keep it under control for the most part.  
i had my testes ultrasound on them..i had a blond on one side and a tech on the other side,,they had a cut out for my private to stick threw..this females says can you get a erection...i said i pray i dont lol...and she said this test requires that you do for about 45 min..im like thinking to myself this cant be true...so they both massaged me and they got the hard on there..i was also precumed,,they wiped it off acting like it was a job...but just think im laying there between 2 fine looking females wondering wtf is going on here...the tech was learning the procedure..the blond knew well what she was doing...then after the test the lady said i need some sperm to test...oh man i couldnt do that..so she grabbed me and rubbed were she knew she get what she needed...now i was so embarrassed...i pray that never happens again.....
Where was this?

If I ever had to see my wife's doctor (or her PA) because my own was not available I'd be in real trouble..

Jim
Ya I have had this problem, just think how akward it would be if your doctor was not male. I dont think he really cares that much it is natural for your penis to get hard when messed with. So the best thing I wold say to do before is masterbate.  
When I walked in for a physical the first time it was horrible. After my doctor kept feeling my testicles a few times it didn't take long to ejaculate all over his hands. he said that's alright gave me tissues, washed his hands, and got right back to business.
I just had an exam where i had to disrobe and stay naked. My wifes doctor and mine are the same. I was being checked for blood flow and possible missing blood anong with several other things. Laying on the table the nurse came in and did the usual bp and temp thing. Damm, another female with my **** out (i'm hung about 10 inches too) . She almost put the sleve on my penis, we both chuckled.  The Dr came in and did the usual prostate exam which gave me an instant hard on.She then grabbed my testicales to check for bumps on them through my scrotum, yes I have oversized balls but she was through. My erecton was at attention and she commented know she knew wht my wife was complaining about, She tried to lay it back on my stomach to ease the embarsement and it erupted all over. She gave it a good swueeze and had the nurse come in and clean it up. I now use ky jelly prescrivbed for my wife and her problem is solved.
I know talking about, i had a hard on when i was about 14. the doctor spent a load of time feeling evry part of my penis,  I was pre *** & he  knew it. Gr8 memory
I had a 60 plus male that got a load his way,