Men's Health Community
Enlarged Urinary Meatus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Enlarged Urinary Meatus

Hi, awhile ago i experienced reddness around my meatus and my urologist said that it was normal to have that once you start having sex. A few months after the meatus looks like its getting bigger, almost as if there are two holes instead of one... (im not imagining it). When i urinate, the stream isnt constant some of the time. It takes a few squirts for it all to come out, but it doesn't sting/burn.
I dont know if this has to do with it but, im gettin treated for testicular pain right now. And ive tested negative for STDs.
What do i have and how do i treat it???
THANKS
hey i have been having problem too. im really scared i dont know what it is.. im bearly 15 years old and im not sure what it is.. if you find out what it is tell me please.. my meatus is really puffed up i dont know if its normal.
My meatus is also really puffed up. It looks swollen. It sticks out my head, making the tip look pointy. It also swells up even worse after I ejaculate. Sometimes, the tip of my penis stings when I ejaculate or urinate.

Can someone please tell me how I can treat this?
any advice would be appreciated! i too am having the same symptoms!
It sounds like a common problem... That may mean it's not serious, but especially to the one experiencing painful urination / ejaculation, I would just consult a doctor A.S.A.P.
Honestly though, I would recommend that you consult a doctor if you're having the problem at all if you don't get an answer on here soon enough.

I don't know a lot about THIS kind of thing, but is it possible it's urinary tract infection?