Men's Health Community
Erectike dysfunction in relation to coronary artery disease

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Hello all I am a 25 year old man with high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction. I had read alot about erectile dysfunction being a symptom of coronary artery disease. Does my nornal stress test rule that out? Why am I impotent?
I take hCtz25, toprol xl 25, losartan 100
H Dale, HPB meds are known sex killers, ie give you ED as a side effect, I think you will find this if you gooogle your meds side effects.
Theres two things you could try as a way of getting of your meds, one is to google natural ways to cure HBP, and the other is Cayenne, if you google cayennepepper, as it is one word, you can read how this equals out you blood pressure, and it will help your ED, I take it everyday as a way out of ED with other things, your find it will make you fill good, I take mine mix in tomato paste thined with olive oil, I take 3 small spoonfuls 3 times a dat washed down with water, just mix to a heat that suits you.
Good Luck
Thanks Nohard. My biggest trouble is my doctor is doubting that the medicines have side effects. He says at this age the side effects wouldnt happen, is this true?
And ive tried your cayenne pepper "Cure" before NOHARD, didnt do anything at all for me. In fact I eat cayenne almost every day.
Hi Dale Then try uping the amount your taken, I get through about 150grs in three weeks plus some that I grow.
By the way there is eating cayenne with your food and taken cayenne for your health, you need to read cayennepepper site on HBP.
The best thing you can do is google all your meds side effects and you could add for erectile dysfunction to it you will be amazed at the answers you get.
And you could also try meditation, they say thats an other way to equalise your HBP.
Good Luck