Erectile Dysfuction or Not?
My wife has had a boost in her sex drive for the past few weeks which I am not complaining about in the least. So our activity increased to 2-5 times a day. Now I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my inner thighs and around my pelvic area which I attribute to the increase of activity, my fibromyalgia, polyarthritis and sjögren's syndrome. Now for the past 3 or 4 days I am also having problems obtaining or maintaining an erection and have pain and numbness going to my scrotum. Is this due to the increase of activity and/or current health issues or signs of erectile dysfunction?
I would say:  yes you have erectile dysfunction, but only temporary "due to the increase of activity and/or current health issues", to use your words.  You don't mention your age, but for any man, "2-5 times a day" may be a bit too much to allow for proper recuperation.    
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.