Erectile Dysfunction and Masturbation
I am 33 years old. I have been masturbating almost everyday since I was 14. When I tried to have sex at 21, I noticed that the quality and maintenance of my erections was poor. This condition is further aggravated by the use of condoms which decrease sensitivity.

I find it almost impossible to have spontaneous erections, and I hardly have erections in the mornings. The fear of HIV drove me to masturbation.

I would like to know if extensive masturbation can lead to erctile problems.

No, excessive masturbation should not necessarily lead to problems with achieving and maintaining an erection - and who says masturbating every day is excessive anyway? :)

Do you have problems with your erections when masturbating, or only when attempting penetrative sex? If the latter, perhaps your fear of HIV is causing anxiety that is affecting your ability to maintain an erection (as that anxiety won't be there when you masturbate)?
Anytime "fear" leads you to something, there will be anxiety. Condoms do decrease desensitivity but there various sizes to work with if they feel too tight. Try them all out to familiarize yourself. Explore other avenues of sex other than penetration....safer methods. Work up to penetration with your partner. All these will allay the anxiety factor which will decrease the erectile problem, I would think.
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
KeeLolo commented on photo
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle