Men's Health Community
Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I am an 18 year old young man, i go to school, i work out, and i got a job. For my age everything is going great. I have had 2 past sex partners and am in the process of getting a new one. I will start from the beginning, in 2008 when i was 16 years old i had my first sexual experience with an 18 year old girl. She was pretty mature for her age and i think the fact that i was so young messed with my mind. I have forced myself to forget the times between me n her so i do not remember what our sex life was like back in the day. In 2009 i got my other partner whom i was sexually active with. Things went by fast, so fast that we had sex exactly one week after we went out. I do not remember having this problem at the begging of out sexual experiences, but for about the past year i can remember everything. I can get an erection without a problem. But i also *** in about a minuet. i do not get an orgasm when i *** though. and sometimes after i *** i am still very hard. Majority of the time however i get soft. I do not know what to do, i try to start and go method but i need more work on it. i dont mind cumming early if i can always keep my penis rock hard after i ***. i also do not think that i have ever had an orgasm. I am very worried because i do not know if i have erectyle disfunction or premature ejaculation. or worse both. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I WANT A GOOD SEX LIFE !!
Avatar_dr_m_tn
What you are having is premature ejaculation. It depends on multiple factors , the most common being psychological factors like stress , anxiety, depression which can be due to personal, professional , financial and other social issues which one deals with each day. The other factors that potentially lead to PE can be organic like diabetes, hypertension, hormonal imbalance, trauma etc.

Based on your description, it seems likely to be more of a stress and anxiety issue and try to be little patient and realistic in terms of performance expectation. A good psychological and physical health will help you most. You are suggested to undergo routine blood work (blood sugar, urea etc) and health check up at a clinic and consult a Physician if the problem worsens.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Well said!!!
How often do you ejaculate each day.  Maybe you just need to build up your stamina.  When you say you dont thing you are having an orgasm...i think that is what is happening when you ejaculate.  Are you saying it does not feel difierentely when this is happening?