Erection Problems
I have Prostatitis and it has greatly affected my sexual life( I have tried to abstain because it is painful most of the time). I have not gone to doctor because I am embarrassed and do not know if the antibiotics will work. I also watch porn alot and my erections are fine when I watch porn but when I am with a girl the erections are weaker and sometimes it is very difficult to get hard in general. I am wondering if anyone has any advice. I want to make an appointment to go to a urologist but I am unsure exactly what to tell him to help me out. I am trying now to stop watching porn in general.
Also if I m****bate when watching porn alot, I sometimes have chest pains and aching in my leg.
   How do you know you have prostatitis?, if it is from self diagnosis, better to get it properly diagnosed and treated by a urologist. I feel it is the primary step to be taken. Other psychological factors, which you seem to be aware of, you should be able to take care of yourselves.
Solace
What could this condition be? I have had it for while, ever since I started have sex.
   You have only mentioned about 1. pain and  2. increased watching of porn. As regards pain, you should get it checked up by a urologist. The second part, you have mentioned you are already cutting down to take care of its psychological side effects.

Solace
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle