Erection problem after heart attack
I had a heart attack in December 2012. Since then I have been on plavix medication. I have found that the thinning of the blood has had anaffect on my erection. Is it safe for me to use and erection enhancing cream, if so what is recommended?
Hi there,
After a heart attack few men may have problems in erection. It is most commonly due to anxiety and the emotional stress associated with having a heart attack. It can also be a side effect of beta-blockers. There are vascular problems in heart attack and as a man’s erection  results from blood flowing into the penis this can be due to vascular problems. If your doctor is prescribing calcium channel blockers or beta blockers they can make sex easier on your heart. It is suggested to discuss your concerns with your attending doctor. Treatment will depend on the exact cause of your condition. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
vind3467 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
xavi159 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Oct 17
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Oct 17
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle