Erection problem
Hello, I dont know how to start this of, but I guess I should explain my problem.. A while ago, me and my ex girlfriend were doing our thing, you know, and it became rather rough, i did notice a pain in my penis, but didnt think much of it at that moment. Suddenly the pain became extreme, I was bleeding, from a vein I do not know the name of, but it went from the forhead and continued along the bottom side of the penis, I'm not even sure if this is a vein, I'm just young and stupid.. Anyways it was bleeding, and when i went to check it, the vein/string/i dont know was nearly torn of and it really really hurt when i tried to pull my skin back. After that day, I just cant get a valid erection, sometimes, after I work out, it works for a bit, and in some other rare episodes it will get up, but in 90% of the cases, nothing. This really troubles me, because I'm 16, and living with this really bothers me as I can hardly find the confidence to hit on girls anymore, I still didn't find the guts to talk to a local doctor about it, but I finaly got the guts to ask the internet, this has been going on for about 4 months.. Help will be greatly appreciated :)
Hi Anon, yes can see your point, but this is the health of your one and only p***s we are talking about, put this at the back of your mind, we get one life and as men we get only one p***s. and if we break it ten you can get a new one.
So I think your next as you now have the guts is to get to your doctor, you will need to tell him the truth and what has been going on for the last 4 months, this is the only way for to go, the reason for getting erections after after you work out is that doing that raises your testosterone, hence your partial erections, all this you need to tell your doctor.
Good Luck
You need to go to the doctor
Thanks alot, I guess I'll have to go to the doctor after all :/
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle