Errection Problem.
I have got Recently Married,i.e about 1 Month ago. My pennis gets errect very quickly and then goes soft also very quickly.  For this reason, I am not able to have sex for a longer duration which will satisfy my wife.  During Masturbation, my pennis remains errect for more than 15 minutes but during sex with my wife, it does not last for more than 5-10 minutes.  When my pennis gets errected and hard while fondling my wife, I have to insert it quickly in my wife's vagina.  If i do not do this in 1 minute, it will go soft and lose errection. My wife is a very demanding woman and she does not like my pennis going soft when she wants it despartly. Please find me a solution
Viagra or check your heart and hormones with a blood test. Embarassing I know, but depending on the problem the longer you wait the less chance it will be able to be reversed. I have a similar problem. Viagra works good, but I am working with my doctor to try and find out what is causing it. I don't want to rely on a pill for the rest of my life. Also rarely there could be a serious underlying health condition. Mainly testicular cancer, pituatary tumor (benign or not cancer), liver problems or adrenal gland problems. Get it checked out for yourself and your wife.

I also was having problems maintaining a quality erection. There are good exercise programs which will help as well as devices which do the exercising for you. That's what I have had positive results with. The traction device. It allows you a harder, longer-lasting erection & an increase in size. All natural - no pills.

The only person you should trust regarding your health who is asking for money is a doctor. Don't listen to anyone else who is just trying to make money.
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle