Excessive semen when ejaculating
In the last 4 weeks I've noticed that the amount of fluid I pass when ejaculating has become excessive.  I haven't measured the volume, however it is enough to saturate a kitchen paper towel.  The consistancy is very thin and clear.  No odor.  It is similar to when I have intercorse and delay ejaculating for a lengthy time, however, the current volume of fluid and velocity with which it exits is like nothing I've experienced before.  I am 43 years old.

I'm concerned that this may be some kind of prostate issue.  I recently suffered a bad bacterial infection that gave me the worst sore throat of my life, but not tonsilitis, accompanied by high fever, chills, sweats, back pain and protien in my urine, swollen lymph glands and lower back ache pain.  Amoxicilin seemed to be enough to dispatch the infection, but it was never cultured and identified.  I completed 10 days, 500mg Amoxicilin, 3 times per day.

Additionally, I contracted this infection while in Dubai.  I consumed food from a small vendor in a small city outside the main city and may have come in contact with salmonella typhi.  I also had the occassion to have unprotected sex with a prostitute, including oral sex performed by myself on her clitoris.

I have no other symptoms of prostate issues.  I have no pain or perceived swelling.  I urinate normally and on a normal schedule.  Could the volume of ejaculate I am seeing be caused by a residual infection of my testes or prostate?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.