Extremely painful burning sensation after ejaculating.
I'm 18 years old and I have only masturbated a handful of times in my life. I was circumcised in 2000 and I still have some scars on my penis.

Few days ago, I experienced burning sensation after ejaculation. My penis kept burning for 10 minutes. Today it got worse, I didn't even get to ejaculate because my penis was burning badly. I felt an urge to go to the bathrrom and my penis kept burning when I peed. When I watered my penis the burning sensation climaxed it was almost as if I was gonna cry out in pain. I feel this burning sensation on those scars and the  foreskin..

What do you think I should do? Is there any way to fix this?
See this thread: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Penis---burning-sensation-mainly-after-ejaculation/show/183136

Sounds like prostatitis- a lot of people I know have been diagnosed with this. I've heard saw palmetto or zinc supplements can help, but I've not had much luck with either (may try zinc again). The best remedy for me is to drink a lot of water (a gallon at least a day for me).
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.