FACE EASILY TURNS RED
my face gets red easily, and it really gets on my nerves cuz just by anything it gets blushed or red, and i do not like walkin around with a red face, sometimes just by sitting down 4 a lil while will get my face blushed.. if anybody could help me out please, i wanna know if theres anything i could do 2 stop it turnin red so easily, my skin color is white but not pale and i dont know if tanning might make it less noticeable, but i would like 2 know anything that might help..thnx ahead
my bro.had this he taught it was roseshia(sp?).He spent alot of money on dermatoligist.for them just to tell him it was his blood vesels under his skin that would get inflamed & turn red.He was prescribed some kind of make-up.But not women make-up,its make-up for bad scares,birthmarks or redness on the face.It's called DERMA BLEND.He got it from RobinsonsMay but they also have it online.Dont be embarrased you cant even tell the diff...good luck..nanis
well i did some research on the rosacea, i dont think i have that because a lot its symptoms didn't match with me, but u may never know.. i could tell u my skin is sensitive cuz wenever i give any part of face a lil scrath the spot turns red in da next minute, same thing with my neck, everytime i get a haircut i get off da chair with a red neck, sides around my ears red, top of my forehead red(not because of embarresment),  n ive noticed that im da only one dat gets off the chair like that.. and wenever im done exercising like running or sumthin my whole face is REAL red.. everytime im in a situation like being new in a class and being put on the spot 2 talk while everbody looks at me, its real easy 2 trigger my face 2 getting red and i noticed that wen other people get embarressed they just turn a lil blushed, n thats it
lol your exaclty like me
im like really nervous when it comes to standing infront of the class or speaking about something...i hate it when im the center of attention because my face turns super doooppper read, i know it does becuase it feels like im on fire or something.  i have very sensitive skin too, if i scratch my skin turns red veryyyy easily! i hate it...but im also trying to look for smething that could help me out too...but i dont know if theres something for shyness...i htink i have social phobia...check it online...it sucks
lol your exaclty like me
it sux real bad!
If you manage to find a magical cream, let us know :)
I used to have the same problem and went to Dr. Nielson 13 years ago its been amazing transformation. I still blush every once in a blue moon but its not daily and its not nearly as red or noticeable. http://www.hyperhidrosis-usa.com/facial_blushing.html
suryaallam added the Weight Tracker
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle