Fatigue
I am 34, male, my Plasma 9 am Cortisol is 490 & Testosterone 12.7 (uk values).
symptoms are mainly linked with generalized fatigue and lethargy from few months, unable to handle any kind of physical or mental stress.
Infectious, Inflammatory & psychological causes have been ruled out.
should i do further tests regarding cortisol?
Many thanks
Hi V, Look try some DHEA, this will boost your testosterone, lift your libido and kick up your energy levels, But please read up about it first, as it can have the odd funny side effects with the odd person, DHEA is a hormone, we have it in our bodys and as we get older slows down, so it just boosts it back up again, you could back it up with some Tribulus a herb, runs along the same lines, but needs 8 weeks to get to full power.
But stress is a killer, and if you have ED then stress is your problem in most cases, google natural ways to get stress down, lots of info. but you could also boost your sex life with some L-Arginine, this will boost your nitrates, should be good for your sex life.
Please feel free to google any thing I have said, but they do work I'm on them and then some.
Good Luck
Hi NOHARD,
                  Thank you for your suggestions, I will give a try to DHEA.
Take care,
Hi V, DHEA start low dose 25mg two a day morning and night, see how you go for two weeks, then add and extra one mornings, that should do you.
If you do find a problem just come off them.
Good Luck
  If it is in nano moles/liter, the cortisol level is still within limits. If you are having stressful days, better to practice stress relieving exercises like yoga and meditation. Also look at what you eat and do regular and moderate exercise.

Solace
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle