Men's Health Community
Feeling horny after a workout
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feeling horny after a workout

I work out about 3-4 times a week at the gym. after the session whenvI am dripping with sweat and hot, i find myself becoming horny. this happens when I undress for a shower, fortunately the gym has individual cubilces with showers so no one can see me, by te time i have undressed and am in the shower, i have a rigid full erection which doesnt go away, and sometimes even my testicles be hard too and I feel I want releif. I have not done this as I consider it to be wrong.

my question is this, I am NOT gay niether am I aroused by other men working out. Is this normal, does it happen to other guys? or am I a weido?
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
I would say you are pretty normal, dont need to tell you what you need to do when you get an erection, I have had to do it in the privacy of a shower cubical several times, I am not gay either, wouldnt make any difference if I was, amazing what the body does when you work out.
Blank
365850_tn?1207700206
Yeah.  Possibly, it is due to the relase of endorphins which your workout caused.  As crazywillie sez, amazing what the body does when you work out.  After I go for my jog and take a shower, I get an erection sometimes.  I can usually control it.  But maybe it's from being in a strange place that you have a hard time controlling it.  I find, with the penis, it's often a matter of reverse-psychology.  When you don't want an erection, it comes up and stares you in the face, when you want one, you can't get it - sometimes. :(
Blank
It's normal.  The better shape you are in the more likely you are to have a higher libido.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank