Aa
A
A
Close
Feeling horny after a workout
I work out about 3-4 times a week at the gym. after the session whenvI am dripping with sweat and hot, i find myself becoming horny. this happens when I undress for a shower, fortunately the gym has individual cubilces with showers so no one can see me, by te time i have undressed and am in the shower, i have a rigid full erection which doesnt go away, and sometimes even my testicles be hard too and I feel I want releif. I have not done this as I consider it to be wrong.

my question is this, I am NOT gay niether am I aroused by other men working out. Is this normal, does it happen to other guys? or am I a weido?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would say you are pretty normal, dont need to tell you what you need to do when you get an erection, I have had to do it in the privacy of a shower cubical several times, I am not gay either, wouldnt make any difference if I was, amazing what the body does when you work out.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
365850 tn?1207700206
Yeah.  Possibly, it is due to the relase of endorphins which your workout caused.  As crazywillie sez, amazing what the body does when you work out.  After I go for my jog and take a shower, I get an erection sometimes.  I can usually control it.  But maybe it's from being in a strange place that you have a hard time controlling it.  I find, with the penis, it's often a matter of reverse-psychology.  When you don't want an erection, it comes up and stares you in the face, when you want one, you can't get it - sometimes. :(
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
It's normal.  The better shape you are in the more likely you are to have a higher libido.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Top Men's Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank
Indore, India
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
Somewhere ?, United Kingdom