Fertility
How can I increase my penis size, it is 5.6inch when it is in the erect position how can i increase the size of my penis girt is 4 inch
What is your age. The average mans penis size is 5-5 1/4 inches when erect. If you are still young do not worry as it will most likely become bigger. I am 19 years old and 6 1/2-7 inches (sometimes longer) but when i was 13-15 it was 4 inches, 15-17 6 inches and after that this lol. And do not worry about your size. It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it :)

There are products advertised on TV/elsewhere supposedly to enlarge one's penis. My recommendation is save your money and learn to use what you have.  You have what is considered an average sized penis.  Most women are not comfortable with the baseball bat sized penii that one might see on porn movies, and are much happier with a man who knows how to please her with any sized penis.

Learn to accept what you have, be confident with what you have, and learn how to please your woman and they'll be begging you for more.

Jim
Guys with big **** **** are sexy. But I take my **** any way as long as u bust in my mouth and boobs
A related discussion, seक्ष्ual problem was started.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle