Men's Health Community
Fishy smell after orgasm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Fishy smell after orgasm

Okay for about 7 years now I have noticed this smell after sex. I have been with the same partner for 10 years and we are both std free. After I orgasm my sperm doesnt smell at all nothingis diffrent but about a half hour later my penis in general smells fishy. I shower but i have to not orgasm and shower for about 2 days to get it to completely go away. I have been to the doctor and got checked for stds in the past but did not mention the smell and i came out std free. I have been dying to know what this is and how to get rid of it. I Have been sexual active for 16 years and never a issue. till now. I have heard it could be a infection and I went through a course of antiboitics twice to see if it would help. but no help. I really want to try to aviodd the doc if possible. But CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. iTS EMBARASSING. I am a very hygentic person and this bugs the hell out of me its a very strong odor that I need to get rid of.
I have the same problem...  it occurs after masturbation for me....  I don't know what it could be but I'm changing my doctor and going to the new doctor to see if he could help me...  let me know if you find a cure...
Changing doctors doesn't seem to do the trick.  Now I know why guys like Benny Hinn exist :(
it may not be you thats the problem, it may be your girlfriend. girls often get a fishy smell to them, its nothing big just minor bactera. you should have her get tested for bacterial vaginitous
Search the the Phrase "Fishy penis smell after intercourse".Main reason is vaginal bacteriosis,Food a person eats, Not properly washing the foreskin, Not drying  after washing foreskin. there are no. of website on thei fishy smell. It is not serious.
A related discussion, Smelly Sperm was started.