Men's Health Community
Flomax and ejaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Flomax and ejaculation

I have recently been taking flomax for kidney stones two days ago. Last night when duing sexual intimacy when I orgasimed there was no semen at all! It feels like I am just busting off a big one but there is absolutely nothing! The same thing happend tonight. Me and my girlfriend are getting kind of worried. Is this a normal side effect? And if it is how long does it normally last?... I mean its not something that can cause serious or permanent damage is it?

PLEASE HELP ME!
A related discussion, no sperm was started.
That is very common when on flowmax.... the medication is designed to relax the muscle that releases the urine... when you ejaculate, instead of coming out of the penis like normal, the semen will get redirected into your bladder... nothing to worry about !