Men's Health Community
Forehead Lump

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Forehead Lump

Hello, I have had a lump on my forehead for almost a year and a half, it seem's that it has grown a little but not much, it is very hard like a bone or something, it is above my left eye. i was just wondering if anyone has any answers to this or what it could be, thank you

p.s The lump is not really big but kind of noticible.

thank you
Avatar n tn
No i havent seen a doctor yet.. but i will soon be making an appointment to get it checked out.. do you think it could be anything serious
Avatar n tn
Okay ive went to see the doctor. there having me do blood test and and a ct scan. they said its a mass and there trying to eliminate cancer, Does anyone think it could be serious.

P.s do ct scans hurt they said i have to have dye injected what ever that means

thanks

rolly
Avatar n tn
hi, i also have the same condition. In my case, my lump is located on my right above the right eye, and right in between my hairline and rigth eye browse. I have been having this lump for years and noticed in when i was 24 years old. It really gives me a different cosmetic look and not to mention my friends who noticed it.

I decided to go to the GP and dermatologist. When i was 26 years old, i went to a surgeon in Singapore. He said it was benign tumor and had it taken out. Apparently it was not clear completely and it grew back.

I live in Australia now and went to doctors, dermatologists, neurosurgeons, and cosmetic surgeons, they concluded it was MALFORMATION OF BLOOD VESSEL. They did not recommend to have an operation because the blood vessels on the forehead are complex and they were not sure what the post-operation impact might be.

So please let me know if any of you who reads this post would have some ideas and comments. Thanks
AppleBr commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle