Foreskin adhesion?
I'm a 15 year old uncircumcised male. I haven't been able to fully retract the foreskin until recently, about a year or two ago. When I could finally pull it down all the way, I noticed that parts of the foreskin were sort of fused or adhered to the head. It almost looks like an extra, lighter colored and thinner layer of skin or something. Over the past few months they've peeled off slightly, and the skin where they used to be is usually a dark purple. Also, on two occasions, I noticed a minuscule cut on the border between the fused foreskin and the head.

Has this happened to anyone else, or has anyone heard of a similar case? Should I talk to a doctor about it (although I'd rather not), or will it fix itself? I'd rather not get circumcised. Thanks.
this is normal.the foreskin is normally adhered to the glans.just keep pulling it back and it should peel away like you said.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.