Men's Health Community
Foreskin attached to glans(glands)

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Foreskin attached to glans(glands)

Hi I am 14. I am uncircumcised and I cannot fully pull my foreskin back as it is attached to the head/glans at the left and right, but the top of the head is not attached. I have researched this and I believe it is an adhesion. I am wondering how I can solve/fix this, weather I need to see a doctor or can fix it by myself.

Thanks in advance.
1 Comment
the foreskin retract naturally by itself after puberty. By your age you should be able to do it. Try it little by little using some lube if it hurst stop. Sometimes depending in the person takes more time for the foreskin to retract and dettach from the glans (glands) the natural way. I do not remember when mine retracted, but it was naturally. I just remenber that it hurst. Right now I'm circumsiced for medical reasons. See a doctor if this doesn't help you. Don't be shy to show the doctor as they are used to see everything and if you are affraid to get erected in front of the doctor don't worry that means that it works perfectly. Good luck
zodiacqueen commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
JohnsonNY69 is ... Comment
May 24
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle