Foreskin irritation

I'm 16 years old and about a month ago realised that I had phimosis. I was able to retract my foreskin whilst flaccid but not whilst erect, so I started to attempt stretching exercise to enable my foreskin to be fully retracted whilst erect.
About a week ago, after stretching my foreskin for long periods of time daily I noticed that it was getting irritated. I didn't stretch it for a few days, but masturbated during this period, and when I try to stretch it again the frenulum was sore and the foreskin was tighter. Because of this I stopped stretching or cleaning it, but, again, continued masturabting about once a day. Over the past few days it has become very red, irritated and itchy, and an irritated red line the underside of my penis has formed which is also dry. Whilst masturbating today it came to my attention that there where very small cuts on my foreskin developing . What should I do?
Oh and the base of my urethra, the side closest to the frenulum is red and hurts.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
1 hr ago
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle