Gas at night only.
Diagnosed with Biliary dyskenisia with a gall bladder rate of 1%. Dr. says GB should come out but I'm not sure if it can't be treated or cured with alternative treatment OR if it may be caused by something else like Hypothyroidism. My symptoms are gas, bloating, belching that occur mostly at night. I can eat and feel fine majority of days but 5pm hits and I'm doomed all night. I'm a 35yr old male and get regular exercise and don't eat fried foods or red meat but only a few times a year. My night time only symptoms have the Docs baffled. Anyone else have night time only symptoms?

This discussion is related to Biliary Dyskinesia & Cholesterolosis.
Hello there,
Biliary dyskinesia is a motility disorder which that affects the gallbladder and sphincter of Oddi.If the gallbladder ejection fraction is less than 40% patients should undergo cholecystectomy.Laparascopic cholecystectomy is the treatment for biliary dyskinesia.Most patients find relief after surgery. Low fat diet may help in relieving the symptoms. If you are not convinced about surgery it is best to consult your doctor and discuss your queries. Do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Best wishes and take care!
Thanks for response. So the nighttime gas and bloating is normal? I would like to determine if herbal therapy is an option to "unclog" the GB. I've heard that the body will have a harder time digesting food, (especially with any fat in it) after the surgery, any truth? I was also diagnosed with uriticaria hives, 15 years ago and have been on zyrtec 10mg every day for it. I've also taken 100mg of wellbutrin sr every day for about 13 yrs for depression, any correlation?
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle