Men's Health Community
Gay age

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Gay age

okay so im not sure what this goes under but im just going to be 100% sure, my boyfiend is 20 and im 16 , if i have sexual relations with him what will this led to? , i would like to know what would happen i understand what statutory rape and im thinking ,im just a little jittery because he doesnt expect me to do this, i want to do it.

and for those of you who have dont gay relations can you give me any advice
Tags: Gay, age, Sexual, SOS, statutory', Advise
The age of consent depends on where you are. According to Wikipedia,

"The age of consent in Florida is 18, but close in age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17."

In some places the law is more strict for same sex relationships; however, I believe that such a law was invalidated in FL. However, I do not claim to be an expert on this; perhaps more research would be appropriate.

If you are REALLY sure that this is something you want to do, and he's not trying to force you, then I say go ahead... but be CAREFUL. Always use protection, no matter what. But really spend a lot of time making sure you want to do this. It is never easy, and in some ways, homosexuals have it harder (no pun intended... okay maybe a little). Also, see how your boyfriend feels about it. Make sure you feel like he really likes you, and that he wouldn't just be using you for this.

Feel free to post back with any other questions.

That's pretty young for full sex.  At that age, just touching type relations is more appropriate and can be just as rewarding.  Just explore with no pressure on yourself.  
If you want to know the legal age of consent in your state, google the exact question.  "What is the legal age of sexual consent in ____________?"  You could even do the same question with the word gay in the mix.