Genital Rash and Irritation, Please Help
About 3 weeks ago that the inside of my thighs right along the crease of my scrotum began itching after a long day of roofing outside. About a week later I went to the doctors's and he said I had folliculitis, an infection in the hair follicles. Well Iput Neosporin on that for a few days and it didnt clear up, so I called again and he put me on Cephalaxin, an antibiotic, to clear it up. Well it has been 10 days now and the rash has gotten worse. Its itchy and peeling, leaving me with a lot of raw skin right where there is the most friction as I walk and work. I don't roof anymore so I dont get too sweaty, but its still an issue. I've been trying recently to clear it up with Lotramin AF, in case its a fungus, but I just dont know anymore. All I want is to know what it could be and how to get rid of it. Thanks a lot. He thanks you too.
i know many people will advise against this, but it worked for a fungal infection i had and it worked on an animals fungal infection.......

I had a fungal infection and my doctor had me put petrolleum jelly on it.  I was sort of against that because i had heard that will attract a lot of bactreia etc etc.  But after trying fungal creams and such, i tried it and it cleared it up in a short time.  I have also used it on a guinea pig of mine when he had a fungal infection causing him to loose his hair, and looked up on line and saw some advice to cover the area in petrolleum jelly....so once again i tried it and it worked.  I think what it does is completely coats it and inhibits the infection to breath and grow.  if nothing else works give it a try.
AppleBr commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
May 02
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
May 02
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle