Men's Health Community
Glowing heart and veins undrskin of upper body

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

My upper body has been itching really bad on and off for the past year and i thought it was just because i thought i had dry skin last week it got to the point of painful itching, so when i looked ing the mirr. i noticed that my my heart was glowing red through my skin and the veins in my upper body was also glow red and that was causeing the itchyness. Was wondering if someone knew what was wrong?
1 Comment
May be it is some kind of skin allergy. you must not have to waste time in observing just consult with your doctor and have test. May be this could be some thing new.