Green dot on penis
I have a green dot on the head of my penis. I have recently seen this about 2months ago and I'm concerned now. It hasn't gone away and it doesn't hurt/itch at all. It's right by where the **** hole wold be on my penis and I don't know what it is. I would really appreciate to know what it is and what I can do to get rid of it... It's gotten me concerned as to whether or not it may be an infection although it doesn't bother me.
Hi George, Just think, aaaand stop if you think this is silly, but does the head of your p***s lay next to the copper studs on your jeans, if been laying against if for days, copper could do that?
Its just an idea.
Good Luck
To be honest not recently :) I had an infection before on my actual penis about 9 or so years ago but I don't know if that would've still affected me to this day which causes the green dot. However I'll make sure to keep it away from there if I notice it there... Thank you for the suggestion. :)
Hi George, Can you remember what it was, from that we can build some kind of clue, as to your real problem.
Good Luck
I'm not too sure however I remember like a sort of burning in the penis... It hurt a lot and it was just very sensitive... I think it was also a bit red/infected looking.... Does it help to know I'm not circumcised?
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle