Men's Health Community
Groin, Lower Ab and Lower Back PAin

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Groin, Lower Ab and Lower Back PAin

This past week I have been having pain in the groin area along withthe lower ab and lower back, all three areas feel like the same type of pain, I notice more is when I am sitting or lying down and when i get up to walk after either one of them. But when just walking around or excercising it doesnt seem to bother me. I do about an hr of cardio everday and lift weights also (light Nautalus) I also drink around 3/4 gallon of water a day also. The pain isnt intense but more of like a strain in all three areas but will not seem to go away. I have no idea what it can be and I am asking for some possible opinions.

Thanks Much

Tom
Avatar n tn
HI TOM WHATS UP SO THIS PAST WEEK YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME PAIN IN YOUR BACK STOMACH AND GROIN. IT MIGHT BE FROM LIFTING WEIGHTS. I ALSO LIFT WEIGHTS EVERYDAY AND I ALSO DO ALOT OF CRUNCHES. IF YOU DO ALOT OF CRUNCHES THEN YOU COULD DEVELOP PAIN IN YOU LOWER STOMACH, BACK AND GROIN.MAKES ALOT OF SENSE TO ME THAT MAYBE YOU OVER DID IT WITH THE EXERCISING THIS WEEK SEEING HOW CLOSE ALL THESE THINGS ARE.WHEN YOU DO CRUNCHES IT HAS AN AFFECT ON ALL THREE OF THOSE AREAS.NOT SO MUCH THE GROIN LIKE YOU SAID BUT THE LOWER BACK AND LOWER STOMACH ARE THE MUSCLES THAT GET WORKED OUT WHEN YOU DO CRUNCHES.I HAVE HAD SIMILIAR TO WHAT YOUR EXPLAINING. SOMETIMES IF YOU DONT DO AN EXERCISE THE RIGHT WAY YOU COULD INJURE YOURSELF.I REMEMBER I USED TO DO CRUNCHES ON THE FLOOR AND I USED TO HAVE BACK PAIN ALL THE TIME.THATS JUST MY OPINION IT COULD BE ANYTHING THE ONLY WAY U WILL FIND OUT FOR SURE IS TO GO TO A DOCTOR THEN PROLY GET REFERED TO A SPECIALIST.GOOD LUCK
Avatar n tn
I have to agree with sean on this exercising and lifting weights alot you could develope pain alot of times. especially if you over do it sometimes you could strain or pull muscles. but go to a doctor and find out for sure.
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
May 25
Joel78 joined this community
Welcome them!
May 25
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle