Men's Health Community
Groin pain from holding back ejaculation

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

While my boyfriend and I were having sex, he almost reached ejaculation twice but briefly stopped and held it back before finally ejaculating. After he did finally allow himself to ejaculate, he afterwards experienced an intense pain in his upper groin and testicles that lasted for about a half of an hour, gradually getting less and less painful.
   I was wondering if holding back ejaculation directly caused the pain he experienced and how unhealthy it is continually hold back your ejaculation.
  Thank you for your time.
Hi and welcome. From a male layman perspective, i dont think the holding back caused the pain. I held back for 20 years and never had this happen. I believe he bruised his testicles from banging against your butt. That type of pain is dull and does last quite a while. I dont personally believe that holding back is bad as i never had any problems in my later life but it may make his spinkter muscle stronger which is probably a good thing.
Hi I, Look if you google holding back ejeculate, I think like your find that this a a dangerous thing for us men to do, and doing it twice even worste, but why,we ment to ejestulate, wild horses would not stop me from ejeculating, thats what we do it for, keeps the tubes clean.
You tell your b/f he needs to that.
Good Luck
My boyfriend agrees with Life360.  
Avatar n tn
   Once you reach the point of ejaculation, the involuntary muscles take over and it is a bad idea trying to stop it, as it can lead to high pressures within the ejaculatory tract and also lead to retrograde ejaculation.

Solace  
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle