Men's Health Community
HELP!! found little hard ball in scrotum not on testes near them hurts ...

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

HELP!! found little hard ball in scrotum not on testes near them hurts wen press

Hi, I was just getting out of the shower, drying myself and I felt some pain, so I looked and I felt, and i felt this kind of little ball in the right side, inside of my scrotum, not on my testicles. On the surface of the scrotum it seems like a bump, but inside it feels like a little ball, It's kind of hard, and im worried, i dont know if it could b cancer or maybe a tumor i dont know but im real worried, please let me know any information about it. thank you very much
I also have and have had a small hard bump near my testicles for around 8-10 years.  (I am 25 years old)  In my case, it is what more than one doctor has said to be a benign epidytimal cyst or possible calcification.  It feels uncomfortable to press, but other than that i never notice it.  You should get it checked out if it bothers you, but I would not stress too much since it is more than likely a benign thing.
o alright, thank you very much, im less worried now, im tryin to c a doctor 4 it but i dont got insurance i barely moved states. im tryin to find out wat i got exactly.. i dont notice it either but its always been on my mind of wat it could b bcuz i aint tryin 2 lose my fellas.. i dont got any lumps or nuthin on any of my testicles so thats a good sign thats its not cancer rite.. but watever it is do u think it will go away in the future or it has 2 b removed or just somethin u gotta live wit
if it gets larger in size, then see a doctor immediately.  otherwise, it stays the same and i don't notice my lump unless my scrotum is being handled aggressively which is something i avoid!  i would get checked out to make sure and for piece of mind, but your case sounds very similar to mine.
o okay,ya imma try to get it checked, but rite now the little hard ball got smaller, its smaller now,  wats up wit that, r those signs of anything else??
it could even have been an ingrown hair.  It really could be all sorts of things, but i would say the fact it is getting smaller is a good sign, but of course you can't know for sure.  get it checked out just to be sure.
I first found one of these hard white balls just beneathe the skin on my scrotum about 10 years ago and it grew to about 1/8" in diameter in a years time.  I had no discomfort but didnt like the looks of it so went to my physician and he told me it was nothing to worry about.  I think he said it was a fairly common growth so I just removed it with an exacto knife (after heating the blade on the stove and swabbing with alcohol) I still have it and can send a photo of it for curiousity sake if you are interested.  I have been screened for cancer and diabetes and have no physical ailments.
I have one of these small balls inside my scrotum, its not on my testicles and its tottally painless, infact sometimes i can't even find it. But its in the middle on my testicles. Its been on my mind for about 5 months but I'm sure its what you have... A cyst, it's about the size of a very small pea. I don't care if it stays, I just want to live the rest of my life without anything occuring.
hi im 22 and a few months ago i noticed a small bb like ball inside my scrotum,,and now i have quite a few, big and small,,is this serious? i read on the net, usually people say they have only one , but mine is a lot and different sizes, do we get these removed or leave them there ? will they go away? thanks for any input
A related discussion, testicles issues was started.
alp1944 added the Diabetes Tracker
CARBS!
15 hrs ago by gymdandee
karanbedi joined this community
Welcome them!
Jul 30
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle