Men's Health Community
HELP!! found little hard ball in scrotum not on testes near them hurts ...

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

HELP!! found little hard ball in scrotum not on testes near them hurts wen press

Hi, I was just getting out of the shower, drying myself and I felt some pain, so I looked and I felt, and i felt this kind of little ball in the right side, inside of my scrotum, not on my testicles. On the surface of the scrotum it seems like a bump, but inside it feels like a little ball, It's kind of hard, and im worried, i dont know if it could b cancer or maybe a tumor i dont know but im real worried, please let me know any information about it. thank you very much
Avatar n tn
I also have and have had a small hard bump near my testicles for around 8-10 years.  (I am 25 years old)  In my case, it is what more than one doctor has said to be a benign epidytimal cyst or possible calcification.  It feels uncomfortable to press, but other than that i never notice it.  You should get it checked out if it bothers you, but I would not stress too much since it is more than likely a benign thing.
Avatar n tn
o alright, thank you very much, im less worried now, im tryin to c a doctor 4 it but i dont got insurance i barely moved states. im tryin to find out wat i got exactly.. i dont notice it either but its always been on my mind of wat it could b bcuz i aint tryin 2 lose my fellas.. i dont got any lumps or nuthin on any of my testicles so thats a good sign thats its not cancer rite.. but watever it is do u think it will go away in the future or it has 2 b removed or just somethin u gotta live wit
Avatar n tn
if it gets larger in size, then see a doctor immediately.  otherwise, it stays the same and i don't notice my lump unless my scrotum is being handled aggressively which is something i avoid!  i would get checked out to make sure and for piece of mind, but your case sounds very similar to mine.
Avatar n tn
o okay,ya imma try to get it checked, but rite now the little hard ball got smaller, its smaller now,  wats up wit that, r those signs of anything else??
Avatar n tn
it could even have been an ingrown hair.  It really could be all sorts of things, but i would say the fact it is getting smaller is a good sign, but of course you can't know for sure.  get it checked out just to be sure.
Avatar n tn
I first found one of these hard white balls just beneathe the skin on my scrotum about 10 years ago and it grew to about 1/8" in diameter in a years time.  I had no discomfort but didnt like the looks of it so went to my physician and he told me it was nothing to worry about.  I think he said it was a fairly common growth so I just removed it with an exacto knife (after heating the blade on the stove and swabbing with alcohol) I still have it and can send a photo of it for curiousity sake if you are interested.  I have been screened for cancer and diabetes and have no physical ailments.
Avatar n tn
I have one of these small balls inside my scrotum, its not on my testicles and its tottally painless, infact sometimes i can't even find it. But its in the middle on my testicles. Its been on my mind for about 5 months but I'm sure its what you have... A cyst, it's about the size of a very small pea. I don't care if it stays, I just want to live the rest of my life without anything occuring.
Avatar n tn
hi im 22 and a few months ago i noticed a small bb like ball inside my scrotum,,and now i have quite a few, big and small,,is this serious? i read on the net, usually people say they have only one , but mine is a lot and different sizes, do we get these removed or leave them there ? will they go away? thanks for any input
Avatar n tn
A related discussion, testicles issues was started.
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle