HERNIA
My kid was diagnosed with hernia. Since it requires surgery, we were told to look for a pedia surgeon.

Meron ba kayong kilala na magaling na pedia surgeon na hindi naman mahal sumingil?
You didn't specify a question.  

Hernias can occur in several different locations.  Most of them are handled by a general surgeon.  Get a referral from the pediatrician who sees your son, and then see if the surgeon is well thought of and highly rated by patients.  Consider which hospitals he has privileges with; you may know which hospitals are better than others in your area.  

Hernias are very common.  Some of them are tricky to repair.  Even if the out of place tissue is herniating into the testicle, where I live, it's usually a general surgeon instead of a urologist who does the surgery, but in other places, it may be urologists who do certain types of hernia surgeries.  

A hernia is tissue that has pushed through a weakness in a muscular wall.  Often the tissue is a loop of intestine.  Sometimes it can be just fat.  If you want more specific information, you have to say where the hernia is located.  Some examples are inguinal, umbilical, ventral, or hiatal.
thank for answering my question but as of now i still don't know what kind of hernia my son have my be after holidays i will go back to his pedia. Thank you and God Bless ....
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle