Men's Health Community
Hard flaccid question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Hard flaccid question

Did anyone try hytrin or alpha blocker before for hard flaccid? And if i go to a physical therapist how do i explain to them what i need? Please someone answer i am really worried.
Doxazosin (one type of alpha blocker)seems to be a more common choice to treat hard flaccid. Bear in mind that there are many different alpha blockers and you may respond well to one and have no benefit from another. So don't give up hope if it takes a few tries to find one that works for you.  As far as the physical therapy goes, your urologist will send a physical therapy order (or give it to you to take to the therapist) with the instructions of what needs to be done. I would ask your doctor to recommend a therapist for the type of work you will need done, and have him send the instructions to them. You do not need to worry about telling them what you need.  

I recommend that you go to the following website that is dedicated to those with hard flaccid disorder.  It has plenty of information and a posting board where you can talk with others about what works and what doesn't.

Here it is:  http://forum.hardflaccid.org/

Best of luck.
1 Comment

Best of luck.