Men's Health Community
Hard knot under skin on upper right leg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hard knot under skin on upper right leg

I have a knot that you cant see just looking at my leg.  But when you put your hand on it you can feel its like the size of a marble.  I have no skin discoloration and it is sore to the touch.  Does anyone have any clue what this could be?
Related Discussions
5 Comments
Blank
I have the same feeling right now in my left buttock, just below my hip. it has been hurting me for over a week. i thought it was the challenging workouts my trainer had me doing, but now i felt a lump under the skin a ways. i am going to doctor thurs, will see what she says...
Blank
Look up pressure points.
Blank
i have a  knot on the left upper leg ive notice it for while but i have no pain+
Blank
I have about four of these knots in my left upper leg,one in my right upper leg and one on the back of my upper arm.They are generally painful and can swell at times.They are really bothersome when trying to sleep or laying down.My primary doctor sent me to a orthopedic doctor and he could only guess that they were some type of vascular problem due to the fact that they swell.He mentioned valve infection where the valve in the vain was not working correctly and was inflamed.Im now looking to have a vascular study done.On top of this I also have a bad back,had surgery and still have at times severe burning pain in my back and legs.Arachnoiditis is the guess from the orthopedic doctor.
Blank
I have them too.  Usually at the very top of & under my right leg.  It eventually gets so soar to the touch that I have to put a bandaid over it to walk.  I usually puncture it with a neddle and bleed some blood and other fluid out.  They've even busted on their own.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank