Hard non erect penis
Hi, im 17 and iv had some penis pain for the last week and a half. i went to the doctor 3 times and they found nothing wrong and the pain has now gone but now my penis is hard while not erect but only seems to go hard while standing. iv been to the doctor and he said it was nothing but i thought it was worth asking as its a bit scary.
Crikey thats a new one, do you masturbate? if not try it and see if it makes your problem go away, if that doesnt do the trick get a second opinion from another doctor, maybe even ask for a referal to a Urologist.
yes but i havnt for a couple of weeks because they thought i might have kidney stones or sumthing so i had some penile pain and i didnt want to masturbate incase it made things worse.
My friend go to the doctors, if you have a kidney stone blocking your urine flow it is very serious, I doubt if that is the problem, the last doctor you went to see would have picked that up.

Only way to put your mind at ease is to see another doctor or urologist, no good self diagnosing these things, 90% of the time self diagnosis is wrong and just adds to more  stress something you dont need.
Salad;

I have something similar - it feels like I've got a semi-erection lots of times.  The penis and testicles feel tender to the touch, and the whole thing feels inflamed.  Does that sound like what you have?  

Morgannon
Na its not like that. i have no pain. i also have a sore tailbone and was wondering if that might have something to do with it.
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
Aug 25
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
Aug 25
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle