Men's Health Community
Hard white rock under skin on penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Hard white rock under skin on penis

About ten years ago I noticed a big zit like bump on the base of my penis. I thought it was a big zit until I tried to pop it. I felt a small rock under my skin and ended up ripping out to see what it was. It looked like a small white rock. Is this a cyst or a blocked hair follicle? I really need to know what this is, because I was married when I got this and now I am divorced and single. After popping it, it left a bump of scar tissue that could be mistaken as a wart or something. I am single, but afraid of any woman seeing the scar tissue and thinking its a wart. I know it isn't a wart, but I really need to know what to tell the girl I have sex with. Please help me, for real !!
1 Comment
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
A clinical examination is essential for correct diagnosis and management. With the way you described it is possible that these pimple like bumps may be pearly white papules or blocked hair follicles or enlarged sweat glands. It is not advisable to pop it or scratch it. Popping or scratching can lead to spread of infection and scarring. If you are concerned about these scars it is best to consult a dermatologist. With latest advance techniques in medical science like laser, dermabrasion, excision it is possible to get rid of scars. Do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Best luck and regards!