Have i permanently damaged my penis?
about 6-12 months ago i had a very rough and long masturbation session for about 9-10 hours back to back , after my penis was very swollen and chaffed bleeding a little bit and sore for a few days after , now its just not the same as it usto be i will try explain the symptoms iam now getting as detailed as possible these have been goin on ever since then seem to be getting worse i think. iam being very serious aswell

- my penis skin has 0 feeling at all and absolutely no pleasure sensation whatsoever i can hardly feel touching it
- i can pinch my penis skin as hard as i absolutely can and it doesn't hurt or feel anything at all
-the skin seems to be all wrinkly now and more of it
-i never usto be able to but i can now pull my foreskin so far back and it doesnt hurt whatsover and doesnt come back to normal placement and will stay back
- and as weird as this is and i find it even stranger is that i can literally not even joking squeeze my penis with a grip as hard as i possibly can and feel no pain whatsoever its like my penis is dead
- the skin is extremely stretchy now and has a really weird feeling to it like its disconnected from my actual penis like theres some fluid inbetween it feels extremely soft and rubbery
another strange thing that i can do is twist my penis 5 times around and it doesnt hurt at all .
even masturbating now doesn't feel good at all i can still reach orgasm but with much difficulity

i think i have permately damaged my penis and it will never be how it usto be could someone please help me and tell me what is wrong with it .
also i have shown my doctor and he pricked the skin with a needle and asked if i could feel it i litterally couldnt could only feel pressure from the pushing but he said it was fine and theres nothing to worry about?

what have i done to it and is there any fix ? thanks!
Sometimes when the penis is subjected to chaffing, irrigation, rubbing, damage, it will form a protective layer on itself to prevent further damage ie., a callus. That will cause you to be desensitized , the best way to heal from this is to give your nerve pathways some time to heal. Also penis health creme with vitamins and minerals for skin and nerve support.  
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
1 hr ago
xavi159 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
opus88 commented on photo
Oct 15
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle