Head pain during ejaculation
Not sure what this would be classified as.  I have a friend that I am interested in becoming more friendly with.  Problem is, he has a severe shooting pain in the back of his head when he ejaculates, so obviously he doesn't do that right now.  To the best of my knowledge he is healthy otherwise, but has had this problem for a while.  He is a runner and every time his heart rate goes up he will get the pain, but it is considerably worse during ejaculation.    I would like to help him, for obvious reasons, but don't know where to look.  He has been to the doctor several times, has had a CAT scan and nothing can be found.  He has plans to see a neurologist in the next couple weeks.    

So, question is... has anyone else experienced this or heard of it?  If so, do you have any suggestions?
anyone?  Help please!
I can't say for sure this will work for him but about 10 yrs. ago I had a similar problem. I was about 40 at the time. I finally asked my doctor and he said that it was not nearly as rare as I thought. He told me to take one Aleve about 30 mins. before I was planning on sex. He explained that it had something to do with the blood vessels constricting at the moment of ejaculation. It was like a miracle after I followed his suggestion.

A problem with having tests done is that the problem only arises at the actual moment of ejaculation. So, unless he is ejaculating during the tests, no problem will present itself.
Good luck and have him check with his doctor. You should know that my guy was an old-style family doctor that didn't believe in thousands of dollars in tests all the time. Of course, he had seen most things. :)
I appreciate the advice and will pass it on to him.  The problem isn't just during ejaculation though.  It is anytime his heart rate gets high.  He is seeing a neurologist on Tuesday so hopefully they will come to come kind of conclusion soon.
When masterbating I get this pain in my head behind my right eye. What is causing this and how can I prevent this. I can't even masterbate with this pain.
is he donkey punching himself?
I have not found an answer, but I have the same symptoms. The top and back of my head have a sharp pain during ejaculation and during exercise when my heart rate gets high. It has only started recently occurring this acutely but I have felt similar effects when having severe anxiety and panic attacks before. I can especially feel my heart beating in the top of my head during these times, and it is quite painful.
Currently I have the same problem.  I've gone recently for an MRI and a MRA which was a waste of $700.  The pain is most severe during ejaculation but is also present when my heart right is elevated such as getting angry.

My wife did some research and found that the same symptons can come from too much stress.  That would apply in my situation.

Taking pain pills before sex doesn't help - it's not like a headache.
I had the same Symptons when i was younger around 18-19 years old i went to the doctor terrified i was never going to have sex or masterbate again because the pain was so bad, (every time i got close to ejaculating, the pain in my head would be so intense i would have to stop and sleep till the pain went away, a bummer i can tell you!. So i went to the doctor and he said it was Coital Cephalgia, Orgasim induced headache, he advised there were drugs that could help remove the issue, (wasn't to happy about that), so he gave me an acupunture session on the head and a spinal realingnemnt session. that night i went home and bo-yay i made it thru a session and no pain. now i'm 24 and haven't had a relapse, fingers crossed.
I am currently experiencing this symptom and it is very painful.  I am now 32 and about 10 years ago, I had the same problem for a short time- probably 2 weeks.  I do not have a cure for it, usually I just have to stop having sex and lay down or take some pain medication.

Recently, I have been under a lot of stress, plus I have been crying much more than normal because of something that my girlfriend and I are going through.  That may have triggered the head pain during ejaculation.

I am thankful to know that I am not alone!  Hope everyone feels better soon and gets back to PLEASURABLE orgasms.  
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle