Hello, could you tell me more about the pain and burning I am having in my glans?
Hello, I have been having pain and burning in and around my glans for the past week now. It comes at random times throughout the day, but I have noticed it is more frequent at night. Sometimes it burns when I urinate too, sometimes after that. And sometimes I would just have a pain around the head,on the left or right part. I think I should mention that I had protected sex a week ago, but I could not maintain a full erection and it was a bit dry when the condom was put on, so it was a bit uncomfortable. The pain occurred right on the next day. It has been increasing and growing more frequent too. I have an appointment with a doctor but it is one week from now, so I am quite concerned. I would be happy if you could tell me what it seems to be to you. Thank you.