Men's Health Community
Help i am just 24 years old "Erection Problems"

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Dear All,
I dont know what is the problem with me latley, but i am having a lot of problems with my life, 2 days ago i was on a vacation in ibiza & i meet this wonderful sexy russian girl and we spent the first night together it was cool and perfect for her she almost fell in love, "you have to know that i am a smoker & i even smoke up too i do drugs also this week in ibiza i only slept everyday just 4 - 5 hrs max and i was always in the sun, dancing and all this stuff, i gave her an unprotected oral sex & protected vaginal sex as i said forst night was cool, 2nd night after we were partying we came back we had sex, after exactly 5 mins my penis began to go down and its like she is nt hot anymre and when its inside it doesnt want to get an erection, maybe because of the condoms as am used not to have sex with condoms, maybe because when i get tiered this happens, i dont know, when i was a vergin nothing and i mean nothing can ever make this happen, this made me very shy and she became soo sad, as i think she thought that she dont make me horny, well also maybe because her vagina was very big, i dont know, please help & please tell me what do i have to do to get over this? thanks
You realy need somebody to tell the truth dummy, you do drugs, you smoke, on holiday and drinking no doubt, eating junk food and getting little sleep, and you need somebody to tell you whats happening to your sex life.
If you want a good sex life then give up the drugs, wave goodbye to the smoking and alcohol, get some goodnights sleep, get of all the junk food you eat, start getting healthy and eat healthy, get out and exercise, stop masterbating (masturbating) and sex for a while, then you can regroup and get out there again,
Good Luck and boy do you need it most.
keep. doing what you are doing and you'll need viagra by 30
AppleBr commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
May 02
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
May 02
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle