His Precum smells like Skunk.
I don't know what to do. My boyfriend has not *** around  me yet, I was only around his pre-*** and just the smell alone was horrible. It smelled my SKUNK. I know it's suppose to be bad, but skunk? Is this normal? I mean my face wasn't anywhere near it, and I had to hide my face in his shoulder so he wouldn't see me gag. If it is normal, what do I do?  Does it smell worse than it tastes...and how do I tell him that his *** makes me want to vomit? That's horrible...I don't want to hurt him.
This may be because of not cleaning peinis pfoperly while bathing One has to cean prnis thoroughly retracing the foreskin everu day. you should talk frankly and try to findout the cause.Otherwise you will be hurting emotionally and sexual act will be a nithtmare for you.
Little smell can dampen the pleasure of sexual play or intercourse.Be frank and discull.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle