Men's Health Community
His erection goes away during intercourse. What do I do??????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I'm having sex with a 23 year old guy.I really like him and we seem to have great chemistry.The only issue we have is that he has a major problem maintaining an erection during intercourse and/or oral sex and he has NEVER ejaculated in the very many times that we have been intimate.I am more successful at keeping it hard during oral sex but still no ejaculation.After the erection goes away, he still acts and seems very much aroused and wants me to continue stimulating him but there is no erection and it takes A LOT to get the erection to come back.  Sometimes it just won't come back and then I give up.One other thing that I have noticed that is different in him than in other men I've slept with is that he has a somewhat painful look on his face during intercourse and arousal and I'm unsure if it is just a weird "O" face or what. Plus I have to be on top almost 90% of the time.I can tell he has somewhat low self confidence which make me think that I'm not the only one this has happened with and also I am slow to bring the subject up to talk to him about because he avoids my question.  I've tried asking him what he likes me to do and he either doesn't respond or his response is simply "whatever you do is great".  During the moment of "failure" when he looses his erection I try my best to act like its no big deal and help boost his confidence but I can't help thinking that I could possibly be the problem and it hurts my confidence as well.

Yikes, he could be gay or just not that sexual.  ??
Add some alcohol into the mix (not too much) and go at it. Oh, of course, I hope you two have checked for and talked about STDs already...
Hi there,
           I use somethig called prelox blue,its an all natural tablet taken twice a day that promotes cardiovascular blood circulation to maintain an erection. It is not like viagra with terrible side effects or taken before you think you may be intimate. try www,.myhealthabcmall.com and its under the healthy men tab. It is great stuff and will have him maintaining his erection no problem within a week or two.
Try having him take L-Arginine and pycnogenol pills.
It really could be a host of medical or mental reasons.  Best to talk and or see a doc.
i have also same problem..sometimes i am loosing erection.there is no problem in oral sex and without preservative sex..i have also problem with self confidence alittlie panic occurs if i feel that it wont be succesful.its also because of i start to doing sex very lately time.still that time i used to handjob.So at first try i couldnt manage to do it..it gave me some pshyc. problems like thinking always erection wont happened againg. Once i manage it then i feel good and evertyhing is ok with same partner..but still with problems sex with preservative..i thought i used to hand job alot and damage glans (glands) sensitive alittle..i dont know how to heal glans (glands) and make it sensetive.but i know that its sensetive in oral sex and without pre. sex.

first time with a new partner  i use viagra it gives self confidence and erection.self confidence very important because when i take viagra my erection starts suddenly although it shows its effects in 15-30 minutes after taking it.

and another problem is when i fall in love i dont feel to have sex. love makes my sexual desires lower. i dont know why..maybe your partner thinking sames.

Your boyfriend has no problem at all. Due to performance pressure he is not successful. I faced the same problem few weeks back. I contacted doctors and had all tests done.

Tests were fine and i had no problem... it is all mental. Solution to this problem is... STOP TESTING YOURSELF. Avoid intercourse for next one month. And ask youy BF to stop doing self sex (masterbate).

He needs time and support. After a while everything will be normal. Steps to follow...

1) Stop testing him
2) Tell him to stop testing errection
3) Meet daily and increase your love (spend time together)
4) Avoid sex for next one month
5) Important... after a month: start doing oral sex for a week. And i can promise that if he gets confidence he will do sex automatically.

I know this is tough for you... but, trust me it is very very difficult time for your BF. He needs your support, trust, love and patience... :)

May god bless you

(Please ignoce my grammer... i am from India so my english is not so good.)

I have a problem during intercourse  a big problem of time  i spent hardly half minutes what can i do please help.