Men's Health Community
His porn addiction has made me loose my libido

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

My boyfriend has been watching porn since we've been together and I tried to turn a blind eye, but when I found out that he'd signed up to a porn website I was deeply hurt and asked him to stop. 3 times since i caught him out and the most recent time caused a serious argument. He admits that he is addicted to porn, but whenever he watches it it feels like he's cheating on me. I'm sexually confident and we have a fantastic and active sex life, but since this argument my confidence in him and myself has plummeted, and I can't even think about having sex with him. He's now taking steps to help himself and it's been over a week since the argument, but I don't even feel aroused when I think about sex with him anymore.
I love him very much and I don't want to leave him, but what I want to know is whether what i'm feeling is pretty typical, and whether anybody knows why I feel this way. Also, do you think It'll get better?

Please help,
Thank you all.
Yes it'll get better. Maybe try some new things spark some crazy in the bedroom that should conquer his fantasys and make you feel sexy again..youre still you. And I'm sure you're still the only girl he wants to touch..been there
Hi Casp, First you say you cant get aroused thinking of having sex with him, and then you say you love him?
If you love him then you should be aroused by thinking of his body, Yes
If the porn issue is getting in the way, then you only have one way to go, and that would be good bye, Yes.
But I dont think you want to do that, do you, NO.
So lets see if I can help him, first he needs to get rid of the porn site hes signed up to, and clear away any other porn sites, he needs to clear his computer of any downloads, and throw away any porn discs he has, now thats a start.
If he is having any sexual problems over this, he then needs to take an 8 week break from masturbating and any sexual contact with you, this will gve his body time to heal, and atb the end of the 8 weeks he should be getting nocternal erections and his morning woods back.
Now the question is can you wait the 8 weeks to get your lover back into bed, as this 8 weeks should help you as well, by wanting him back as he was.
Good Luck
I will say it will be good for you to express your discomfort  about the  porn addiction not mentioning his cheating cuz he is not obviously, most men that watch Porn  are involved with stress at high level , i think yousshould have more quality time with him like  going out and walking have a more active sexual live will help drop that anxiety that he might have :) cheer up this most time is a temporary behavoir men have