How can sound and vibration cause pain in the penis?
My penis hurts from sound and vibration. The pain comes and goes but it still functions and looks normal.

I got hit in the penis with a wood stick, the stick hit the metal zipper which dug into the underside of my penis which was pointing up and flaccid. The pain centers in this area now. The initial pain went away so I didn't think anything of it. Very slowly, over time, my penis became sensitive to sound. TV, music, radio, guitar, piano, stereo, even headphones etc., anything that produces sound will cause my penis to hurt like it was hit with a mallet or burn like razor blade, a higher pitched sound will actually cause a burning pain and a lower pitched sound will cause a dull throbbing pain. If I stay in a completely silent room or move away from the sound, the pain gradually goes away. Taking over the counter medications help only temporarily. Even as I cut back on all possible sound sources the pain is still getting worse anyway.

I have already seen urologists about this but they are clueless. How can this be possible?
I have a different slant on your query. I knew a middle-age guy who loved his motorcycle so much that he took shorts trips just to recall his youth. There is an annual affair every year in North or South Dakota when motorcycle lovers meet for several days. My friend lived in Chicago, and he drove his motorcycle all the way to Dakota and back to Chicago. He  immediately when to the ER because the vibration from his motorcycle trip affected his penis and rectum, and he was in the hospital for several days. Worse, his wrists began to fail and he could not hold large objects. The same vibration from his motorcycle trip caused carpal-tunnel syndrome in both wrists. The last time I heard from my friend, he was wearing a brace on each wrist.

Harrald
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
33 mins ago
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
33 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle