Men's Health Community
How come I have a hard time getting an erection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How come I have a hard time getting an erection

I'm 20 years old and recently when I came back home for the summer I noticed that i'm not as horny or get do not get an erection as often as I use to.During oral sex I have erections but recently get limb during. This has been going on for almost a month now and I don't know what to do. I'm at the point now where it depresses me because it makes me feel lifeless and recently embarassed because I couldn't get up at all. What am I suppose to do?
1 Comment
Blank
Hi there!
Emotional causes of poor erection are common in young men. An erection involves your brain, nerves, hormones, and blood vessels. Anything that interferes with either of this can lead to erection problems .Stress, fear, anxiety, anger all can lead to erection problems. Repeated feelings of guilt, doubt, poor communication with your partner all can lead to erection problems. Intake of medications like beta blockers, antidepressants, diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, and multiple sclerosis all can lead to this problem. Try to evaluate yourself and discuss it out with your partner. A relaxed mind and a good foreplay should help. In case the problem persists seek medical help. Do write to us again
Best luck!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...