How do i improve my sperm level and reduce nightfall??

I never masturbated in my life even after watching adultery movies. I request you to suggest good remedy and some tips to overcome with such and lead a healthy life. I am 21 years old and this issue is since 4-5 years and i am bit worried about this nigh falls. this happens everyday or twice a day
My friends advised me if this thing is continuously happens there will be an affect upon body and future. I am so shamed to confer this to a doctor. I seek an online result with some expertise doc to advise me, how to overcome and rectify this issue.
My advice is to let Nature take its course.  There are certain things one can change, but if it is a natural occurrence, then let it be as it is.  Whether or not you masturbate is your decision for whatever reason, but until you become intimate with a partner, masturbating may be worthwhile, especially if you are going to watch adult movies.  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.