Men's Health Community
How do you not get skid marks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

How do you not get skid marks

I wear white briefs and I always get skid marks, espeically when I work out and my butt gets sweaty that creates skid marks (from taking a **** earlier).  I don't get it.  I wipe my butt front to back while sitting down on the toilet and it doesn't work.  I've wiped so hard that I started to bleed! Now I get blood stains in my underwear with my skid marks.  Please help me and tell me what to do!  Tell me how not to get skid marks, not having them after I work out too because my butt works up a sweat making skid marks, and not having blood stains in my whitey tidys.  THANKS!!!
And I have to get use to wiping my butt with toilet paper not cups of water that I use too because I'm joining the military so we have to wear only white briefs too. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Tags: Health
Or buy brown underwear!
Hey I'd like to thanks you guys for your help, but I'm still joining the Air Force I have my reasons.  But my ass isn't hairy so thats not the problem and in boot camp we have to wear white briefs.  I have to wear white briefs for my whole military career pretty much.  I'm just so scared that in boot camp I might get skid marks and my drill instructor will yell in my face and embarass the heck out of me and put it in my mouth.  I don't think those speical wipes you guys were talking about will be avaible to me in boot camp and stuff. I still need help.  Am I wiping it wrong?  I do it sitting down on the toilet from the back, I'm kinda hunched back, then I go from front to back of my butt.  Working out is just the worst.  Theres even more!  Please anyone else help and if the other guys know more then please help!  Thanks.  I need a very SPECIFIC and DETAILED way of wiping my butt.
Hi,I hate to know you are going in the air force when you dont know how to wipe your ass!This is something you should have  known for years.You may worry about this so much till you wont make it thru basic training.Dont worry about this as your drill instructor will break this habit real fast,this you can believe.I can assure you ,after serving in the marines for 10 years this will be the last thing on your mind and the first thing they will break you from.God luck you will need it!
Okay, how to wipe your butt:
How fat people do it seams to work well, (I switched after thinking about it years ago and trying it) Reach between your legs and wipe rear to front. Feet parralel just over shoulder width aparth. Kinda suck your butt hole tight (not pinching) while wiping so you don't rub the skin "in" your but which is causing the bleading for you. While your butt is sore from abusing it lol, use damp TP, spit on it if you have to. Pat dry your anus- do not "rub" with paper.

I you have a healthy diet you will have very little if any **** on your TP. over 90% eat badly.
Also what you eat effects your butt too. Eat mostly (I mean more than any man made ****)fresh fruits, nuts and veggies, it's what your body was made to process and will do so better than **** made of syrups, hydrogenated oil and flour.

You have under pants so you don't get **** in your pants, don't worry about skid marks, keep alive. (body hair has nothing to do with skid marks) Beer and other fart making stuff will cause skid marks (no kidding)
Interesting. While I was in the AF(Aif Force) skid marks were common among the guys. We even had a mad @#$#@ award once because of them.

I would have to say the best thing to do is to make sure you complete your bowel movement. Some guys don't realize that they may have a little residual that comes out after you wipe. The other thing is that sometimes there might be a little residual that went into a crevice of the butt cheeks or near the hole. I do recommend wiping from rear to front using 3 to 4 sheets (double layer) and not a ball of paper (this causes people to miswipe too).

Like some mentioned, you can also try the wet wipes.

Good Luck
yea i eat fine.  its not my eating. and my weight is average to my height. 5'4 at 140 lbs. thats normal but i just cant wipe my butt right. u guys just gotta help me. i dont know who else to ask.  damn guys i dont know y its so hard to wipe our butts to perfection.  i still get skid marks no matter what.  i dont understand.  thanks for your help though.  ill try to follow ur advice. and the guy who was in the af, did the ppl really have a lot of skid marks that u had contests?! thats weird.  i heard that drill instructors hang ur skid mark underwears in the flag pole and salute. o god.....ppl please keep sending advice!!!!!! and how to wipe it in military situtations like in boot camp. no baby wipes will be avabile and stuff u know. keep that in mind so please help. like wut if i get it in boot camp. should i just put it in the hamper or wutever and it will just go to the laundary or wut.  help me survive boot camp (6.5 weeks)and tech school (13 weeks n is which where u learn how to do ur af job)
af= air force
thanks!
Yes, there was only one contest. It was at the end of basic training. There are guys in the flight designated to do different task-3 guys laundry detail, couple of guys bathroom detail,etc. The laundry detail where the ones who came up with the idea.

You don't have to worry about that in tech school (where you learn your AFSC) because you do your own laundry. You just have to worry who sees it at the laundry mat before you place them in the washer.
Okay, just wanted to reassure you that I'm in the military, and you don't have to wear tighty whities your entire career.  That ends with basic.
wear tampons...thats sure to take care of it..lol
or just put tissue in yur butt crack b4 yu wear yur undies
you know if your sure your wiping well then you might look into irritable bowel syndrome, i dont know if you have alot of gas or any rectal pain but people with that problem will have a hard time keeping things clean down there no matter how much you wipe, skiddys happen if you poop pretty much simple as that, i tend to only go once a day and i have trained myself to do it before i take a shower so that i can wash well afterwards, i also wear dark underware but still sometimes your gonna have that problem, what i wanna know is how is it that girls dont have the same issue? i can wipe a million times and the paper will never be completely clean haha not to be gross but thats just hwo it is, using a wet wipe is more effective but still its a rough job gettin the ole anus clean. try just training yourself to **** at a certain time as much as possable so you can shower afterwards.
u said wear tampoons? yo im a guy! and surfergirl how do u really know that guys dont have to wear whitey tidys for their military career ur a girl. damn i sound kinda mean but thanks for ur help. i think i know wut the problem is though. im kinda new to this wiping ass thing cuz i usually use a puckets of water. the thing is that my ass bleeds probably cuz it isnt use too being wiped or and im wiping way to hard or both. so the stains i see is really blood stains. its not red, they look like skid marks though but it can be blood stains cuz my ass sweats from working out and wen i look at my underwear im like o **** its there! so it might be that. any advice on wut to do? thanks a million! and the af dude r u sure that laundry duty only see it? y do we have to bring laundry detergent then? and wont ppl know that the underwear is ours cuz we get it returned right? like our social security number is on it or our names or something right? thanks. o yea and wut if we do get skid marks in boot camp? will something happen to us like our D.I. will yell the **** out of us and make us clean our underwear by hand or something. damn those d.i. make me nervous!
Dude......You need to chill and just read through all the comments that people have posted, your answer is here.

I was in the Air Force and trust me...Once you get out of basic training, you can pretty much do what you want!  
I used to have this problem sometimes but I think its just a matter of not being in a hurry and just making sure your clean.  I don't wear any underwear at all now...my wife and her brother talked me into that and HOLY cow I like it much better, My balls arean't all tight like they used to be and it just makes it easier to be a little spontaneous.  

You gotta take some time for yourself and make sure your clean all over......Girls don't wanna smell yucky stuff!  

PS...Another trick I learned from my brother in laws stripper girlfriend is to wipe just a little antibiotic ointment on your anus after you shower and that will kill any residual smell down there......The cleaner you are the more you get laid!!  AND YOU WILL get laid in the Air Force, Especially at EGLIN, AFB in Ft. Walton Beach, FL!!!
we wear little thongs or g strings and guess what? no poop. like the million of posts here and like ocean said we wipe till there is nothing there. i dont understand why its a problem for some men. my dh has no mess in his chonies. my son is 8 and getting better and better. the one thing that concerns me is you having this happen while working out. maybe you should discuss this with your dr to see if there is some problem.
dicuss this with my doctor? what am i gonna say...am i wiping my ass right? i dont know. i dont think its a medical problem. i got boot camp next week now and im screwed. im gonna get skid marks all the time and my drill instructor will yell the **** out of me and embarrass me in front of everyone. i wipe a lot okay. wiping so much that i bleed. and still shits in my underwear after i work out. u know ur ass sweats and makes skid marks. theres no escape... its over for me.
look we have given advice and you act like a child. i guess you will get your in boot camp. i meant it is not normal to **** yourself while working out (since i figure these words you understand) yes you tell your dr that. you excrete feces when working out. you think your such a special case that nobody has had anything more embaressing to share??? oh you little boy
hopefully with that this will be laid to rest. even though i couldnt help myself here.
butt after that said your going to join the armed forces and your being a sissy lala? your going to protect our country and youre being a weiner about skid marks???? my husband is in his 18th year of the navy and i cant imagine him acting this way. what will you do in iraq? cry and run? then dont join. get a grip, get masculine and protect us like your job requires.
god damn it u guys r right. my bad. y should i worry about skid marks? damn its not gonna kick me out of boot camp. u know u guys giving attutide made me realize that who gives a damn about ur undies. well boot camps coming im leavin on monday. thanks for ur help making me realize im just a little punk kid whining about bullshit.
good luck to you. keep your head up and know that the little things dont really matter when you are dealing with bigger and more important issues.
This exact problem happens to me, and I finally found out the answer (which someone already mentioned briefly): you aren't getting all the poop out before you start wiping.  After you think you're "done" sit there and push some more, it may take a while, but make sure it's ALL OUT before you start to wipe, or you'll sit there endlessly wiping until you start to bleed, because there's still a peice of **** in there sitting in your hole.
I had the same problem. Whenever you are cleaning yourself with toilet paper, you should never wipe hard. You ought to wipe lightly. Use your washcloth apply plenty of soap and warm water to eliminate the germs and odor. Use baby powder or talcum powder in your briefs to soothe your buttocks too.

If your butt is irritated you can wet your toilet paper to soothe the redness on your anus. Afterwards you apply vaseline on your anus to soothe the soreness.  If you have diarrhea,you apply cold water on your toilet paper to avoid irritation,guy. Repeat 3 times a day.

if your butt is sweating, you should go the men's restroom applying cold water and  wipe your butt lightly to soothe you anus.  Carry a small jar of vaseline petroleum jelly in your book bag or sports bag. Guy.  
If you are joining the Air Force, don't be concerned as your Commander in Chief doesn't know how to wipe his butt either!

Try introducing oatmeal into your diet or other high fiber foods to firm up your poops. This can help.

You could also try a Manpon (similar to a Tampon).

Try also,  Industrial Strength Cammy Colored Depends.

I would think at your age you would know "****". But I guess you don't know "****" at this point in your life. You should be a good candidate for rapid advancement in ranks within "W's" Military.

Keep your rounds down range & good luck!
GET READY FOR BOOTCAMP, WE'RE GONNA PUT THOSE **** STAINS IN YOUR MOUTH AND WHAT WILL YOUR WIFE SAY ABOUT YOU WHEN SHE HAS TO DO YOUR LAUNDRY

SHAME ON YOU

DO NOT BE BRAINDWASHED BY THESE FOOLS THEY CAN'T EVEN WIPE THEY'RE BUTTS NEITHER

AHH HAHAHA! THEY'RE BE WAITING FOR YOU AND CALL **** BOY R. GEE
Skid marks have been a problem since we have had underwear . Unfortunately there is not a lot you can do about them once they show up. there are tricks you can do to keep tidy whities. When When When you buy your new underwear, wash them in hot water with one cup of salt. The salt will lock in the color for you and has nothing to to with your problem. There are many reasons people get skids, the least of them is cleanliness . I have found after you use the restroom, take two squares of toilet paper and fold to make it look like one square. Fold that in half. place this on your backside. Don’t worry your cheeks will keep it in place. The next time you unload the paper will fall off into the toilet. Just another little tip if I can. Another problem that people have that never gets discussed is discharge.  baking soda is a great protector for that. Take a jar put some baking soda in the jar. Take a small soft brush , like a paint brush or a makeup brush, swish the brush in the baking soda and tap the brushes side to release the powder onto the inside of your underwear . It takes very little. This does two things, it will help dry up natural discharge and take any sweaty odors away. bleach can be used to keep the gray away. I would not bleach anymore than every other time. Your mom will be very proud of you. If you don’t want to go through this you can always by darker colored underwear that wont show anything.
Wet wipes will definitely help. The trick is to relax your muscles and gently push the paper into your anus just a bit as you wipe. I found an awesome description at http://www.HowToWipeYourButt.com.

Good luck!
I have a Very simple solution for your problem it will require (Three Things:  Soap / Water / Empty Bottle)
This is how it works: Fill up the Empty Bottle with Water or keep it in your bathroom filled up so when you are ready to go its ready and waiting.  Now after your finish you’re Business, use the water and Soap to clean yourself properly. Use the Tip of the index finger while you have a bit of soap on it to clean the sphinx.  
I guarantee you this will end your problem completely. You will feel more Clean, Smell more clean, and no more traces of facieses on your Underwear.

I hope you make use of my advice.

Best of Luck
MSKR
What is missing here is the reality of men's anatomy vs women's:  women don't have issues post-dump with **** that will almost always show up for a man just little while after he wipes himself silly clean.  I'm sure that there are guys out there who don't do a thorough job wiping but I can speak for a bunch of guys who tell the same sad story (it took some drinking for this to come up ;-).  We can wipe for hours and it won't matter - as soon as we move around, exercise, sit...whatever, inevitably there will be a need for a secondary wiping in about an hour (or less).  
It's kind of like the clittylitter that women can't avoid regardless of bathing/showers... Take that sirenofthesea!

Why skid marks for many guys?  I don't know but I suspect that it's a physiological thing perhaps related to the prostate.
Dr. Yikesboy
Alright, I couldn't even bring myself to read this whole topic...

I'm going to sound like a jerk, but it doesn't bother me, because as was already said, you're really behaving like a child. Yeah, you could ask your doctor. He/She's there to help you with your physical problems, and believe it or not, a girl COULD know how things are done in the military. I mean, you're a guy, so obviously you know NOTHING about birth, right? I mean, no guys do... Impossible to know anything about something you haven't experienced first hand.

And I don't usually give people grief for this, but can you at least pay a LITTLE attention to your spelling, punctuation, OR grammar? Like I said, I'm not usually mean about it, but your attitude hasn't helped... It starts bothering me when it gets to the point where I really have trouble understanding what you're trying to say.
I'm sorry, dude, but you drive me crazy.

And F.Y.I. Skid marks are no big deal, you need to take a chill pill.
Hi Obiwon,

While all these people are offering great advice what I think you need to do is try Easy Tiger Pre-Stained Underwear.  According to the site:  "Easy Tiger Corp makes pre-stained clothing that free people from the embarrassment of having soiled clothing by selling clothes that come already soiled and thus making it a personal decision to wear soiled clothing and not a source of embarrassment."

http://easytigercorp.co.uk/index.php?page=buy&product=pants

Best of luck with the skiddies,

Phil
A related discussion, OMG anyone herd the term scat was started.
A related discussion, brown stains in my briefs was started.
Get Baby Powder! Put some on your hands and rub it in between your cheeks and in the area the "stuff" secretes. Also if you put a little bit on the bottom of your underwear it will help!
A related discussion, Toilet habit to prevent skid marks was started.