How to shrink my Genitals
I am a male, late 50's and i wish to know 3 questions

1  if i reguly take a Estrogen pill, will it make my Genitals shrink to nothing, i know taking estrogen pills or using creams will develop breasts as i go, but i am happy for that to proceed

2  Is there any way of shrinking my genitals in any other way, i am thinking of using a rubber ring on my genitals the same way they dock lambs tails

3  How small do the Genitals get when using Estrogen's
Don't use a rubber ring the way they dock a lamb's tail.

See a doctor who specializes in this kind of thing.  I have heard that men wanting to either reassign their gender or simply to dress as women can take estrogen and that it minimizes the male genitals after a while, but have never heard how much.  The only man I ever talked to who was into dressing female, looked great (in other words, you would not be able to tell he was anything but a very striking woman) even in a swimsuit, and although he was doubtless taking hormones, he had not had an operation.
Thank you for your comment, and yes, i will be using Estrogen Products to shrink them, and go the full way with the body changes that Estrogen can do
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle