How to shrink my Genitals
I am a male, late 50's and i wish to know 3 questions

1  if i reguly take a Estrogen pill, will it make my Genitals shrink to nothing, i know taking estrogen pills or using creams will develop breasts as i go, but i am happy for that to proceed

2  Is there any way of shrinking my genitals in any other way, i am thinking of using a rubber ring on my genitals the same way they dock lambs tails

3  How small do the Genitals get when using Estrogen's
Don't use a rubber ring the way they dock a lamb's tail.

See a doctor who specializes in this kind of thing.  I have heard that men wanting to either reassign their gender or simply to dress as women can take estrogen and that it minimizes the male genitals after a while, but have never heard how much.  The only man I ever talked to who was into dressing female, looked great (in other words, you would not be able to tell he was anything but a very striking woman) even in a swimsuit, and although he was doubtless taking hormones, he had not had an operation.
Thank you for your comment, and yes, i will be using Estrogen Products to shrink them, and go the full way with the body changes that Estrogen can do
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle