Men's Health Community
How to stop masterbation(masturbation)?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

How to stop masterbation(masturbation)?

I am a 20 -year-old guy currently studying Electrical Engineering.I stay at hostel and come to home once in every 4 month for 7-10 days.I am addicted to masterbation (masturbation).I masterbate almost 5 times a month,but the rate increases to 5 times a week when I come to home.At home I view porn sites and masterbate & then feel guilty & take a vow not to do this again,but even on the same day I do it due to uncontrollable sudden urge.
To control my habit I am not buying a multimedia mobile as I fear I will do the same in hostel if I have access to internet.I think I am losing health for this bad habit.At present my height is 6 feet,but weight is around 60-65 kg & I am lean and thin.
Sometimes semen comes out when I urinate & I am also having nightfall.It's become quite regular.
Please help me.Give me some advice to overcome the situation & I need a list of diet & practices to increase semen level as I fear my sexual strength is lowering(I ejaculate within 1-2 minutes of masterbation (masturbation))
Help me please.I am leaving home after two days.I need the answer immidiately..................  
1 Comment
Hi G, Well for a start you are the only one who acn stop you masturbating, and if you carry on with porn you will end up with porn enduced ED, so thats a good thing to help you get of porn.
OK one thing that would help to slow your ejectulations down would be a simole exercise called edging, now along with this I think you could do with an exercise called kegels, this will help strengthen your PC muscle, this is the muscle that stops you urinating, helps you ejeculate, and pumps blood into your penis, so if you google pegym you will find both of these there, just stick to what they say and you should be OK, so take copys for when you go away.
The rest about masturbating is in your hands, the only thing is when ever you feel the urge to masturbate, just go and do someting, walking, running, jogging, swimming or just anywhere thats public, and in bed wear boxing gloves, you wont masturbate with them on.
But once your away from home, your semen levels should come back, as at the moment your over masturbating, and that will bring on other problems, so at the end of the day you are your drug, but clear away any porn sites you have logged on your computer, clear out any downloads, and throw away any discs, as that will help, if you have a parent control on you computer for porn get somebody to get it working and they keep the pass word, but not you.
Hope all this helps
Good Luck